BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July News

OK It has been about a month since I broke my ribs and I still am in pain and have been very depressed being jobless. Anyways that's the bad news.

The good news is, I found a job today!!!! I went in for an interview at Vons and was hired on the spot. I will be bookkeeper and work the customer service desk. BOMB I know!!!

The best news of all is that I'm in LOVE!!! Crazy, I know! I thought that would never happen. Its weird I wasn't looking for anyone and neither was he. We just kinda found each other by chance. We have so much in common and laugh a lot. I haven't gone a day with out seeing him since I met him. We spend all of our extra time together. He loves to bar-b-que, play cards and play ball with the boys. They fell in love with him just as fast as I did. He is an awesome father figure to them and God knows they deserve that. I could go on and on about him but I am leaving to go see him right now. Later!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news on the job! Which Vons? Hopefully your ribs heal soon. Are you still planning on going back to the academy? Your crazy.

Race Fam said...

Shelby, I am so excited for you! It sounds like a great job! And I still haven't met Lloyd. What is up with that?

Jaime said...

Way to go Shelby!!!! I will have to come in and say hi at Vons!!! Look forward to seeing pictures of the new guys soon!

Amy said...

Shelby, that sounds like a good job. You are a great bookkeeper. I am so happy that you are in love. You deserve it!! You really should let Lisa meet him you know:) You're Awesome. Love ya girl!!

Race Fam said...

Okay Shelby where is the August news!