BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Major League


I am so proud of my kids!!! Rohan & Hunter started Practice for Baseball a few weeks ago for the Texas Rangers!! I was watching practice and a few of the dads there were talking about all the players on the team. I sat there quietly and just listened to their conversation. They were saying that the two boys in the black hats were the best on the team. Nobody knew that they were my two boys in the black hats. A little bit later Hunter was called up to bat and he was just walking, so being the good sports mom I yelled at him to hustle. The men turned around and asked me if he was my son and I told them yes both of the boys in the black hats are my sons. That's my little Bragging story. Rohan is going to be pitcher this year, and Hunter is catcher. Maybe you'll see them playing in the World Series some day!!!!

3 comments:

Race Fam said...

I can't wait to watch them play! I love your background, where did you find it?

Krissi said...

Who do they think they are getting big? And getting good at stuff. Before you know it they will think they are better at everything then us. And the scary thing they will be. It was great hearing from you. Your boys are so big. Can you believe it was just yesterday they were babies. Gees where does the time go.

SAS said...

Hello my favorite ole babysitter! It's nice to see you on here--your boys are so big and handsome. We were up by your old house doing something by BC and Zach asked, "didn't we use to stay up here somewhere when you went to school?" Some memory--I hope they don't rememeber certain things! It looks like you're doing well, I'd love to see you sometime!