BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rohans Surgery

Rohan is now 10 he had a rough 2007 but he made it out OK. He lost his summer to pain from his surgery. He had a surgery called Pectus Excavatum at the Children's Valley Hospital in Medera. His doctor said it is the most painful surgery for a kid to have. He had a few complications and we staid in the hospital there for a little over a week. After seeing him in so much pain I wondered if I made the right choice to have it done. I know now I made the right choice. He is back to the hyper child he was before, but with more air to breath and less strain on his heart. I thank Heavenly Father for watching over us and for giving Rohan the strength to endure such pain and the Knowledge of the Doctors and modern medicines that help Rohan have a normal life now. He is doing good and loves to skate board. He has to be careful tough, the metal bar they put in his chest won't come out for another year. I hope that surgery wont be as painful as the last one. I guess we will see.



0 comments: